Do you want to be part of an adventure?
Share experiences with some like minded people?
Or do you simply want to try something new?
Here is a list of adventurers, organizations and social groups who all share this ethos of “getting out on an adventure” from a days cycling trip in the UK to walking to South Pole. There is an adventure out there for everyone.
Get involved with these these adventurous groups. #shareyouradventure
Here’s my short list of adventure groups:
- Global Convoy: a group who have driven around the world and now want take everyone on a mad adventure.
- Explorers Connect: Meeting up in Bristol and London Explorers Connect Members have scaled Everest, Kayaked seas and Cycled thousands of miles.
- Driven to Extremes: Join Veterans suffering with PTSD on Extreme driving challenges around the world.
- Llama Run: Taking terrible cars and driving them across South America.
- The Yes Tribe: A group that started in London that has now spread across the globe saying Yes to adventures.
- NOMADS: A huge Facebook group of people from all around the world many of whom are currently travelling a great resource for meeting other adventurers
- Hitchhiking Europe: A group of people planning or on mainly hitch-hiking adventure through Europe.
- Adventure Queens: Adventure Queens provides practical information on all things wild camping and adventure for females.
If you are really interested in getting outside these are some of the campaigns that are out there to help people get outside on an adventure.
- #AdventureRevolution – Explorers Connect
- #SharetheAdventure – Something I am pushing for at the minute
- #GetOutside – Ordnance Survey
These are the ones I have heard about, if you know any resources for adventurers and travellers, please drop me a message.