Do you want to be part of an adventure?
Share experiences with some like minded people?
Or do you simply want to try something new?
I have complied a list of adventurers, organizations and social groups who all share this ethos of “getting out on an adventure” from a days cycling trip in the UK to walking to South Pole. There is an adventure out there for everyone.
Here’s my short list of adventure groups:
- Global Convoy: a group who have driven around the world and now want take everyone on a mad adventure.
- Explorers Connect: Meeting up in Bristol and London Explorers Connect Members have scaled Everest, Kayaked seas and Cycled thousands of miles.
- The Yes Tribe: A group that started in London that has now spread across the globe saying Yes to adventures.
- NOMADS: A huge Facebook group of people from all around the world many of whom are currently traveling a great resource for meeting other adventurers
- Hitchhiking Europe: A group of people planning or on mainly hitch-hiking adventure through Europe.
These are the ones I have heard about, if you know any resources for adventurers and travellers, please drop me a message.